How are your WODs? How’s your energy throughout the day? Do you feel like you don’t eat as well as you could? Improving your eating will improve every aspect of your life from crossfit to how well you sleep. We want to encourage you to eat a clean diet which is why we have just started a partnership with Brian’s Bowls (read on for how to order);
Hey! We’re Devika and Brian, a couple of friends who are crazy about food, health and moving large loads quickly. About a year and a half ago we started eating Paleo. After realizing that most of what we thought was “muscle” was in fact, “fat”, we started CrossFitting. With all that extra work, we needed a way to fuel ourselves and our WODs conveniently, so we started Brian’s Bowls. Inspired by just about everything around us, we set out to create food that tastes amazing, is super convenient and most importantly, helps you feel better.
Our meals are paleo and made fresh-from-scratch every week then delivered frozen to Golden State Crossfit. Convenient, Healthy and Delicious!
- 100% Grain & Gluten-Free
- 99% Soy, Dairy, Sugar-Free (exceptions always noted)
- All Natural, No Preservatives.
- We never use any vegetable oils. Period.
- Mary’s Organic Free-Range Chicken
- Antibiotic & Hormone-Free, Free Range Beef and Pork
- Organic Produce (when available)
- Meals start at $8.99. 5 Bowl Minimum.
Start ordering now – orders will arrive the Thursday of the following week. Everything will be kept in a neat little freezer at GSC, just come to front desk to pick up your order and we will get it for you! MAKE SURE YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE DISCOUNTS BELOW!
New Clients (1st order only): NEWBIE (15% off)
Order before Wednesday: EARLYBIRD (10% off)
10+ Bowls: LUNCHALLWEEK ($4.90 off)
15+ Bowls: BIGEATER ($8.10 off)
20+ Bowls: IDONTCOOKANYMORE ($11.80 off)
GRIZZLIES GOING PALEO!!
How to order
1. Go to briansbowls.com
2. Select your meals and quantity
3. Add a brownie (or two…)
4. Proceed to check out as a guest
5. Add your discount code
6. Select Golden State Crossfit for free delivery
7. Enter billing information
9. Then select the option to create an account and set up a password for next time!