- If you are not a current crossfitter, you will need to register for one of our fundamentals courses. There are a couple of different options;
Mon/Wed/Fri at 6:30am for 2 weeks (total of 6 classes)
Mon/Wed/Fri at 8pm for 2 weeks (total of 6 classes)
Throughout the period of fundamentals we do not allow you to participate in Mixed CrossFit classes or Olympic Lifting purely because we have your own safety in mind and want to ensure that when you begin these classes you have a full understanding of the movements and the ability to scale the weights to your own level. If, for any reason, you cannot complete all 6 classes, please see front desk or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The classes you can take during the fundamentals course are GSX on Monday and Friday at 6pm, Tuesday and Thursday at 7pm and Saturday at 8am and 11:30am and Yoga on Sunday at 12:30 (we love this class!!).
Fundamentals start dates are as follows;
- Monday February 18th 6:30am (finishes Friday March 1st) 11 SPOTS LEFT
- Monday February 25th 8pm (finishes Friday March 8th) 6 SPOTS LEFT THIS IS THE LAST FUNDAMENTALS COURSE AVAILABLE FOR LIVING SOCIAL VOUCHERS AS THEY EXPIRE MARCH 1ST 2013
Please note, the fundamentals classes do not cross over, if you register for the 8pm class you must stay with that group for the full two weeks! Otherwise you will repeat material and miss important things!!
- If you are a current crossfitter – welcome! Feel free to begin with any of our classes, just come in with your deal printed out and allow 15 minutes to complete a waiver!
A few extra bits of information for your Living Social voucher…
- One month from your starting date you will be given a contract and automatically charged a fee for membership at Golden State CrossFit. If you do not want this to be charged please email email@example.com at least 3 days before the end of your month. Beyond the end of your month and this charge the 30 day cancellation policy will apply to your membership and you may only terminate your contract after 30 days (membership will be paid for these 30 days). No refunds, no exceptions.
- The month may not be suspended at any time. The set dates for your month may not be adjusted or extended.
- On your first day you will need to complete a waiver and provide Golden State CrossFit with a credit card in order to start your month.